The Re-Imaginers | 15.05 – 15.11.2019
2 volunteers will be hosted for 6 months in Cyprus, beginning on 15.05.2019 – 15.11.2019. The volunteers will be working with us in PlanBe and assist on different tasks that the organisation has to carry out such as the implementation of our Erasmus+ (KA1) projects, but also in the daily activities of the organisation. Furthermore they will design and implement up-cycling workshops in schools and communities in rural areas, and ﬁnally they will be working on future up-cycling projects. The volunteers will be interacting with the volunteers in our organisation on a daily basis, with the youngsters who live in the rural areas when they have to run a workshop or a seminar, but also with the students at schools in which they will be hosting different workshops on up-cycling.
Additionally, the volunteers will have the opportunity to bring in their ideas regarding the design of up-cycling workshops and workshops that promote the reuse, that will be speciﬁcally designed for NEET youth and youngsters with fewer opportunities, but also for youngsters who are still students.
– Support the hosting organisation to plan, draft and fund
-raise to run stable long-term activities aimed at empowering young PlanBe members
– Propose educational and fun activities for local youth focused on upcycling workshops both for the local youth and for schools, in order to promote entrepreneurship
– to foster entrepreneurial attitude amongst young people (Not in Education, Employment, or Training)
– to promote volunteering amongst the international volunteers but also in the community of youngsters from Nicosia district
– to develop creative, social, cultural, as well as soft competences of young people involved in the project
Country of Sending Organisation
Italy | Associazione Agrado – 360 Euro Travel Reimbursement
Portugal | Associação Check-In – 530 Euro Travel Reimbursement
How to Apply:
Interested participants can apply by sending CV and Motivation Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or by applying through the Youth Portal Platform
Age Limit 18-30 Years Old