The Re-Imaginers | June 019
2 volunteers will be hosted for 6 months in Cyprus, he volunteers will be working with us in PlanBe and assist on different tasks that the organisation has to carry out such as the implementation of our Erasmus+ (KA1) projects, but also in the daily activities of the organisation. Furthermore they will design and implement up-cycling workshops in schools and communities in rural areas, and ﬁnally they will be working on future up-cycling projects. The volunteers will be interacting with the volunteers in our organisation on a daily basis, with the youngsters who live in the rural areas when they have to run a workshop or a seminar, but also with the students at schools in which they will be hosting different workshops on up-cycling.
Additionally, the volunteers will have the opportunity to bring in their ideas regarding the design of up-cycling workshops and workshops that promote the reuse, that will be speciﬁcally designed for NEET youth and youngsters with fewer opportunities, but also for youngsters who are still students.
– Support the hosting organisation to plan, draft and fund
-raise to run stable long-term activities aimed at empowering young PlanBe members
– Propose educational and fun activities for local youth focused on upcycling workshops both for the local youth and for schools, in order to promote entrepreneurship
– to foster entrepreneurial attitude amongst young people (Not in Education, Employment, or Training)
– to promote volunteering amongst the international volunteers but also in the community of youngsters from Nicosia district
– to develop creative, social, cultural, as well as soft competences of young people involved in the project
Country of Sending Organisation
Italy | 360 Euro Travel Reimbursement
Portugal | 530 Euro Travel Reimbursement
How to Apply:
Interested participants can apply by sending CV and Motivation Letter at email@example.com or by applying through the Youth Portal Platform
Age Limit 18-30 Years Old