Januray 2020 – January 2021
12 Months Long Term ESC
The following main tasks will take place in Casa di Accoglienza Istituto Walden centre located in Via Finlandia, 44 Menfi (AG):
- Afterschool activities (homework, lessons of foreign language, teaching workshops)
- Management of daily life in the community or in the refugees centre
- preparation of the food, cleaning of the rooms and common areas, taking care of children Recreational workshops:
- cooking, theatre and music Linguistic workshop in the volunteers’ mother tongue
- Organization of the events: carnivals, Christmas, Easter etc
- Helping the users of the centre to get to: doctors, hospitals, gyms, swimming pools, trips to the sea, etc.
Volunteers will be working 5 days per week, for maximum 35 working hours per week. They will have 2 consecutive days off (not obligatory Saturday and Sunday). One meal per day (lunch or dinner) will be in the organization. Volunteers will get 2 days of holiday per month. The days off cannot overlap with the days of other volunteers (meaning that the
volunteers will not be able to take the days off together) and will not be the weekends
Volunteers will be sharing a flat in Sciacca, with shared bedrooms, a kitchen and 2 bathrooms. It will not have internet access
Financial support and transport
A pocket money of 5 euros per day for month will be provided plus 85 euro for month for covering the food expenses.
The volunteers will also get a monthly ticket for covering the transports for getting the working venue.
The travel expenses will be reimbursed on the basis defined by the European Commission. An online italian language course will be provided.
SELECTION OF VOLUNTEERS
Age Limit: 18-30 years old
If you are interested to take part in the project, Follow the Link Below for the Application From
The selection will close as soon as we find motivated candidates.
For any information : firstname.lastname@example.org