15th of April 2020 – 15th of April 2021
Long Term ESC
Europe cannot afford wasted talent, social exclusion and youth disengagement; therefore EPVP 2.0 project accounts
to ESC statement that youngsters need easily accessible opportunities to engage in solidarity actions, enabling
them to act for the benefit of community as active citizenship while gaining valuable experience and competences, thereby improving their further employability. Thus, the project is focusing on five objectives:
1. Involve 6 NEET volunteers in COSI and its’ solidarity activities; hence, supporting them to become active, responsible, independent, development-seeker citizens; and equip them with further labor market and/or entrepreneurship competences.
2. Improving COSI’s target group knowledge/attitude regarding aspects such as: Human rights, sense of solidarity,
volunteering and active citizenship; as well as inclusion, inter-cultural dialogue and tolerance; and combating: stereotypes and prejudices, racism and xenophobia, discrimination, social inequality, poverty and exclusion by conducting 10 monthly raise awareness campaigns/humanitarian actions (according to UN calendar).
3. Increase the participation level of Romanian young NEETs in E+, ESC, EU AID, EYE programs, by providing
accessible and effective growth opportunities for at least 100 beneficiarie from the community, to gain useful experience
and develop their competences, as well as facilitating their active citizenship attitude.
4. Grow the awareness and participation enthusiasm level of youngsters/students in Bucharest/Ilfov regarding E+,
ESC, EU AID, EYE programs.
5. Strengthening inter-cultural dialogue by building attitudes of tolerance and acceptance among local Romanian, EU and EaP youngsters, discovering common roots, overcoming prejudices and stereotypes according to EU value.
Age Limit: 18-30 Years old
240 Euro – Monthly income (pocket and food money)
Nice apartment with shared bedrooms (two people by gender)
If you are interested to take part in the project, Follow the Link Below for the Application From
The selection will close as soon as we find motivated candidates.
For any information : firstname.lastname@example.org