January 2020 – December 2020
LONG TERM ACTIVITY – 12 MONTHS
Ars Viva is an institute for cultural integration and socialization of social groups. It implements various projects that help to integrate vulnerable groups into society and through its projects empowers them to operate independently.
From the very beginning, we have included local volunteers with whom we have signed volunteering statements. In 2015, however, we welcomed European volunteers into our organization, who had a major impact on the local environment, especially young people, who also became involved in the EVS program.
Over the years, we have been confronted with the problem of integrating diversity into modern society. Our projects show a high degree of positive impact on society, community.
Volunteers are registered in the ECS Portal, the age limit is determined by the program itself and wanted profile is:
– a high degree of openness for difference,
– motivation to work with vulnerable groups and motivation for learning different skills,
– interest in the social and tourism sector.
Main activities of volunteers:
- Helping to integrate immigrants into society – getting acquainted with various programs that work in the field of integration of migrants.
- Acquaintance with our projects at the headquarters of our organisation and assisting in their implementation and getting acquaintance with accessible tourism (operation of the hostel and additional tourist offers) and working with vulnerable groups. By doing this they will gain competences that will help them increase their employability.
Daily activities cover 30/36 hours per week.
Volunteers have 2 free days per week, normally Saturday and Sunday. The ESC volunteer has 2 extra days off per month.
POCKET and FOOD MONEY
The pocket money is calculated on the ESC – European Solidarity Corps programme, which amounts, in the case of Slovenia, to € 4 / daily. The food money volunteer will receive once per month in their account, at amount € 180/ month.
Online linguistic assessment and language courses in Slovenian will be available via the Online Linguistic Support (OLS). The volunteer will also have the opportunity to practise additional anguages through community and learning activities promoted by the host organisation, which take place on a weekly basis.
All volunteers in the European Solidarity Corps programme are eligible for Youthpass Certificate,
a Europe-wide tool to document and recognise learning outcomes from youth work and solidarity activities. It is a part of the European Commission’s strategy to foster the recognition of non-formal
learning, putting policy into practice and practice into policy.
SELECTION OF VOLUNTEERS
Age Limit: 18-30 years old
If you are interested to take part in the project, Follow the Link Below for the Application From
The selection will close as soon as we find motivated candidates.
For any information : firstname.lastname@example.org