22nd of May -20th of June 2020
Short Term ESC
Description: Volunteers will be involved in the program of the Pride Parade Festival organised by Ljubljana Pride Association. Volunteers will be included in the steering team and will be able to experiment first-hand what it is like to be part of organizing a Pride Festival and parade.
About you: You’re sociable, fluent in English, and enjoy working in a team and are not afraid to step out of your comfort zone.
Typical tasks of the volunteer include:
– Technical and logistical support during & after each event
– Hosting & logistical support towards guests and participants
– Social media communication
– Promotion of events and the Association
– Making merchandise and helping to fundraise
– Photo and video recording
The volunteers will gain competences in:
– Group work
– Working in an intercultural environment
– Communication, technical and logistical competences
– Learning about project management (e.g., how to manage smaller one-day events like exhibitions, workshops and parties)
The project includes:
– Fully funded travel and accommodation
– Covered food expenses and pocket money
– Mentoring and Youthpass certificate
Destined to: LGBTIQ+ people (18-30 years old) with a strong interest in LGBTIQ+ organizations, topics and politics (EU residents)
If you are interested to take part in the project, Follow the Link Below for the Application From
The selection will close as soon as we find motivated candidates.
For any information : email@example.com