#GoGreen – Youth Navigator
About the project:
#GoGreen – Youth Navigator will bridge 2 programme objectives– to support awareness raising on the environmental and climate goals and taking up innovative practices in a digital era. The project’s main aim thereafter is to contribute to the just and inclusive transition to sustainable living by empowering the youth work sector across the globe to raise awareness of environmental issues through personal example and digital tools – the language of young people.
The specific objectives are:
- To build the capacity of consortium and foster networking and cooperation of the youth work sector on a global level in terms of environmental-responsible and sustainable living education;
- To provide participating youth workers with knowledge, skills & attitudes necessary for sustainable living education and support their professionalization in the area;
- To build enabling environment for creating together best practices on how youth workers can be ambassadors of sustainable living;
- To contribute to the Union’s pool of learning recognition tools through the creation & promotion of the GreenBadges – a learning badges system focused on acquainting sustainable living skills and attitudes and promoting these attitudes during Erasmus+ activities: at long-term perspective badges can be used in any in-country or learning mobility, as part of European Solidarity Corps STEC;
- To create a catalogue of “planet-friendly” tips that can be incorporated into the daily life of youth organizations and young people across the globe;
- To promote responsible and sustainable living on the personal example of the youth workers and their organizations;
- To explore the potential of the digital tools & gamification in reaching youth via Cities/Regions of Learning;
- To practically contribute to the implementation of the European Green Deal, Our planet – Our future Union youth initiative, European Youth Goals – Goal n.10 – Sustainable Green Europe, 2030 SDG strategy of UN.
You can find more about this project on the project’s Website
Intellectual Output 1:
IO1 is a result of the Good practice research that the 6 partners of the project #GO GREEN – YOUTH NAVIGATOR did. Each partner needed to find 2 good practices on a local and international level based on ENVIRONMENTAL AND SUSTAINABLE LIVING EDUCATION. These good practices include organizations that are closely working with the subject of the project and they will contribute to a better understanding of how we can use education on building a more sustainable environment. The good practices were collected and took part in interviews that the partners organized through this project. The main aim is to get inspired and share their knowledge with other stakeholders and organizations. It is important to give a voice to these organizations that are working through a more sustainable way of living.
Here we are presenting to you the Organisations/Initiatives of Cyprus that were involved in the project to inspire through their good practices:
Project Nr : 2021-1-BE05-KA220-YOU-000028629
The project is funded by the European Union through the ERASMUS+ programme.