23rd August – 2nd September 2018
Kampos Village, Cyprus
‘Cultural Heritage in YOUth’ its a project which bring together 42 participants from 7 countries Greece, Romania, Lithuania, Italy,Spain, Poland and Cyprus. The youth exchange ”Cultural Heritage in YOUth” will address the topics of social inclusion and anti- discrimination as well as entrepreneurship and fight of unemployment through the Cultural Heritage. This being the main theme of our project reflects the needs of multiple European societies since all of them, due to different reasons, face social exclusion and unemployment. It will aim to develop among participants active expression of civic participation which will strengthen common European values such as solidarity, openness, understanding and liberty for combating poverty and marginalization through and in volunteering.
”Cultural Heritage in YOUth” took place in Nicosia district, Cyprus from 24th of August until 2nd of September 2018. Through using non formal learning methods such as workshops, discussions, role plays, campaigns, simulation games and forum theatre it provided to participants the competencies, skills and knowledge about poverty, marginalization, sustainable peace, human rights, anti discrimination policies and social cohesion in order for them to take actions as multipliers for greater social and community involvement in the framework of Erasmus+ Programme.
Objectives of the Project
- Bring young people closer to nature, cultural traditions.
- Get to know for their own and other European countries their cultural heritage and how they can keep it alive and deliver it to the new generations. –
- Increase innovation, research and development –
- Inspire youth for entrepreneurship ideas
- Increase participants self – confidence and employability skills in order to be more competitive candidates in the labor market
- Give the opportunity to participants with fewer opportunities, facing economical, geographical, social obstacles to learn new cultures, to be included in a group and improve their employability skills.
- PlanBe, Plan it, be it (Cyprus)
- Asociatia de Dezvoltare Intercomunitara Timis Torontal (Romania)
- Neoi Ellados Se Eyropaiki Drasi (Greece)
- Stowarzyszenie Inicjatyw Regionalnych (Poland)
- Associazione Di Promozione Sociale Young Effect (Italy)
- Asociacion Cultural y Social Trib-Arte (Spain)
- Socialines Partnerystes Centras (Lithuania)