16th- 24th of August 20149
Milcoveni, Caras-Severin County, Romania
The youth exchange: “Entrepreneurs in the Village” was designed by Timis Torontal Intercommunity Development Association as a support of young people living in the villages near the Romanian – Serbian border. We chose to conceive this project to meet the needs of young Europeans, in especially in the rural environment with which we work, both we and our selected partners. According to these, in the rural
environment is more difficult to set up a business and especially to support this business, and young people give up even before trying it. Through this project we want to implement the strategies of the Commission European Union in an active and practical way, easily understood by young people from different disadvantaged environments.
In this project, 42 young people from Cyprus, Portugal, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Italy, Hungary and Romania will better understand the concept of entrepreneurship, start up, scale up, promoting and sustaining a business in rural areas to ensure their independence in the future, to help the community they live in by offering goods and services tailored to their needs.
Aim of the project:
The aim of the project is to develop entrepreneurial spirit among young people in rural areas to achieve financial independence.
The main objectives:
– to develop the entrepreneurial spirit of 42 young people and 7 group leaders from the 7 partner countries;
– to train 42 young people and 7 group leaders from the seven partner countries in business management in rural areas;
– to empower the 42 young people and 7 group leaders from the 7 partner countries in their development and development implementing small businesses in rural areas;
– Improve the skills needed to sell and promote a business in rural areas for 42 young people and 7 group leaders from the 7 partner countries.
- Eligible to participate in this project are only 7 Cypriots and/or Cypriot residents.
- Age Limit 18-26 Years old + One Leader (No Age Limit)
- Food and accommodation are fully covered from the project and the traveling cost is covered up to 275€
- If you are interested to participate you can fill up the Application Form