09th of 19th of August 2019
HEY is a Youth Exchange that will happen in Alcoutim (Portugal), between 9th to 19th of August 2019 (Including travel days).
Aims of HEY:
– Offer young people the opportunity to share experiences on the situation of Culture from the point of view of different European countries.
– Provide tools and methods of expressions & communication like video, audio, design, drawing, dance, theatre and others, to empower young people. – Enhance the skills and knowledge of youngsters in the field of communication & expression, and how to use them as a tool for promote the culture.
– Exchange of knowledges on “How to Understand Culture”.
– This exchange will empower young people to understand the society by providing them 5 different forms of communication & expression, through different workshops.
– Communication: How to use new technologies to communicate on ourselves. Management of image on social networks
– Plastic & visual art: How to present our competences on a visual way. Presentation of visual art possibilities for Understanding
– Street Animation: How to express yourself with animation methods (juggling, clowning, etc. …)
– Dance: How to express yourself with your body – Music: How to express yourself with music
– Theater: How to express yourself with representation
The activities we are going to propose will be Non-Formal education activities: mainly Team building games, simulation games, experiential activities, good practices sharing, visits, reflex groups, intercultural evenings and creative workshps. The non-formal methodologies we use are based on “learning by doing”, an experiential learning that cannot exist without the action and that see the learning as a spiral process.
APV- Advance Planning Visit
25 th – 27th of May 2019
The Advance Planning Visit (11 teamleaders – 1 each partner) is a very important moment for the activity clarification and for the quality and trust of the partnership. It’s the phase where all the leaders can: can know and decide the places and buildings where the exchange will take place logistic issues); share and cooperate better expectations and objectives between leaders; present and explain the composition and needs of the groups; share tasks and responsibilities; discuss the activities and the management of these; decide a “behavior code” to guarantee the safety of the participants; have an agreement on the economic grants of each partners
- Eligible to participate in this project are only 5 + 1 Team Leader Cypriots and/or Cypriot residents
- 5 Participants 18-25 Years Old + 1 Team Leader 18+
- Food and accommodation are fully covered from the project and the traveling cost is covered up to 530€
- If you are interested to participate you can fill up the Application Form