18th- 22nd of March 2019
Partner building Activity
The main aim of the project Building bridges is to establish a network of partnerships and improve the quality of the Erasmus+ projects in the participating organisations.
Project consists of three activities.
1. Partnership building activity The aim of the PBA is to give organisations opportunity to get to know each other and establish the rules of cooperation on one side and prepare project ideas for the next Erasmus+ deadlines on the other side.
2. Writing project proposals We expect that partners will cooperate and prepare project ideas for future Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps deadlines. Hopefully partners will be both – applicants and partners in the projects.
3. Running Erasmus+ and ESC projects
Youth Centre Domžale is a public body, which was established in 1998 by Municipality of Domžale. It is an organization that mainly provides activities and support for youth, aged between 7 and 30 years.
The principal aims of the Youth Centre Domžale are:
– to provide support for youth;
– to give them opportunity to spend their free time wisely and
– to encourage them to get actively involved in a society on a local, national and international level.
To achieve these goals we run various indoor and outdoor activities, which are held by Youth Centre Domžale alone or in cooperation with other Slovenian and international organizations. Fields of activities include: educational activities, volunteer work, culture and creativity workshops, sport activities, information and consulting, international projects, intergenerational activities, participation and active citizenship.
Eligible to participate in this project are only Cypriots or Cypriot residents.
Food and accommodation are fully covered from the project and the traveling cost is covered up to 275€
If you are interested to participate you can fill up the Application Form