DEAL – Develop, Empower, Achieve, Learn
TURIN – ITALY
18th to 24th October 2022
About the project:
DEAL is dedicated to the empowerment of youth workers/leaders to work with unemployed young people and young people from disadvantaged areas. The aim of the project is to develop participants’ skills for self-empowerment, foster their youth worker skills as well as create a hub for employability and personal development tools, methods and practices to be used by those working with young people, so to support them in dealing with challenges, having ownership of their life and pursuing diverse career prospects.
- Improving the participants’ competences required in facilitating the personal and professional development of the young people they work with
- Providing space for sharing of experiences and good practices in the subject matter (here in particular: development of key life and employability skills)
- Gaining first-hand experience in a number of personal and professional development tools
- Empowering participants in acting as multipliers so as to build up to the experience gained during the project and having it spread to relevant stakeholders afterwards
- Exploring possibilities for future cooperation among participants and partner promoters engaged
- To provide information on Erasmus+ and other opportunities to foster employability skills.
The training course is for:
- Youth workers
- Youth leaders
- Coaches as well as any other youth work practitioners are willing to develop their competences in the
field and to establish future cooperation
This project has a participation fee of €30,00 per participant
The Italian organization will take care of local transfer from Turin to the venue and back
- Eligible to participate in this project are only Cypriots and/or Cypriot residents.
- 2 Participants 18+
- Food and accommodation are fully covered by the project and the travelling cost is up to 360 euro
- If you are interested to participate you can fill up the Application Form