24th of June – 1st of July 2019
The Training Course of the project “Empowering leadership in youth work” aims at improving the social context of young people by improving leadership skills of youth workers and leaders as the absence of these skills is believed to be the grounds for weak structure and social base of many youth organizations. Through non-formal learning the youth workers and leader will acquire skills necessary for their work, so that they can contribute to the personal and socio-educational development of youth and encourage youth active participation in society in order to improve their prospects of employability.
The Training Course Empowering leadership in youth work is aimed to youth workers or leaders who have previously had any initiative in the field of youth either within their territories or international spectrum by using non-formal education as a tool to empower young people and promoting their social inclusion. The Training Course Empowering leadership in youth work will involve 14 participants from 6
different countries including the participants through Collective GENTES. The partner countries are the following: Turkey, Italy, Georgia, Chipre, Greece and Spain.
- Eligible to participate in this project are only Cypriots and/or Cypriot residents.
- 2 participants 18+ years old
- Food and accommodation are fully covered from the project and the traveling cost is covered up to 530€
- Participation Fee 15 Euro
- If you are interested to participate you can fill up the Application Form