11th -15th of November 2019
During YouthProAktivs’ General Assembly taking place in Brussels in February 2018, our national members requested a training that could give them a deepen knowledge on Erasmus+ and on innovative methodologies to apply on non-formal education, as well as a space for the exchange of best practices among them. This partnership for the project was built in order to address the following needs:
– A lack of clear knowledge and expertise on Erasmus+ (special focus on KA1) and successful innovative methodologies on youth work.
– An effort in order to professionalize and increase the quality of youth work and youth workers by providing them with professional tools to develop their work.
– An effort in order to present the means and ways that the European Union, through the Erasmus + program, is providing them in order to ensure an effective way to reach marginalize youngsters and to tackle European societal pressing issues.
This way, the two main general objectives of this training for youth workers are:
– Increase their specific knowledge of the Erasmus+ program, actions, and tools in order to ensure a professionalization of youth work and youth work impact within society.
– Increase their specific practical knowledge on new innovative methodologies to be used in the area of non-formal education with a special focus on empowering and developing the skills and engagement of most disadvantaged youth.
The training is also following this set of specific objectives:
– Increase youth workers knowledge and practice on KA1 mobility projects.
– Equipping youth workers and youth organizations with a deep understanding of the common values inspiring the Erasmus+ program increasing their chances to successfully reach and include the most disadvantaged youth and contribute through non-formal education to the creation or more tolerant and inclusive European society.
– Improve the professional competences of youth workers equipping them with the skills, non-formal methodologies and working methods needed in order to successfully implement their activities in the youth work sector.
– Increase the quality of youth work ensuring that the available tools and means to develop their work are successfully used and implemented.
– Ensuring the creation of a space for the exchange of best practices that will help them to identify successful initiatives in favor of their main young target groups.
– Increasing the capacity of national youth organizations to operate transnationally and ensuring the establishment of strong and long-lasting partnerships among them.
- Eligible to participate in this project are only Cypriots and/or Cypriot residents.
- 3 participants 18+ years old
- Food and accommodation are fully covered from the project and the traveling cost
- Participation Fee 30 euro
- If you are interested to participate you can fill up the Application Form