17th – 24th of April 2020
It is a Training Course that will take place in Montecatini, Italy, (Arrival day 17th of April – Departure day 24th of April 2020), with the participation of 6 partner organizations from Italy, Cyprus, Croatia, Hungary, Czech Republic and Portugal.
The main aim of this Training Course is teaching to youth workers new ways of promoting ecology and the respect of the environment, and will learn about environmental challenges and ways and methods to promote sustainability and environmental awareness in their communities. They will develop non formal tools based on games,simulations, challenges and creative recycling,which will be useful to raise awareness on climate change and promote environmental activism among youth.
The main objectives of the course are:
– Provide the selected youth workers with new ways to raise awareness among youth and local communities about environmental issues;
– Exchange experiences and best practices related to environmental education, sustainability and climate action;
– Share tools, procedures and develop strategies to make the work of NGOs more eco-friendly and sustainable;
– Encourage creativity, leadership skills, and environmental responsibility of youth workers;
– Develop new tools based on gaming, simulation and challenges in order to promote environmental awareness and activism among youth;
- Eligible to participate in this project are only Cypriots and/or Cypriot residents.
- 3 Participants 18+ years old
- Food and accommodation are fully covered from the project and the traveling cost up to 360 euro
- If you are interested to participate you can fill up the Application Form