23rd of June- 2nd of July 2022
What will you learn at the training?
The aim of the training is to create an open and creative space for discovering and developing your leadership potential as well as building a network of future leaders who are needed esp. in times of uncertainty.
During the Training Course you will:
Learn more about various communication tools such as Socrates questions, different levels of listening, and basics of Non-violent communication in order to practice them in a leadership context.
Have the chance to discover and practice HEAL method of resilience (by Rick Hanson) as the way to take care of yourself and others.
Improve your problem-solving skills by using various creativity tools.
There will be also space provided for networking and sharing initial ideas for common future projects.
Our training is for you if:
– You are a coordinator, leader, youth worker, or mentor, especially in Erasmus + or ESC programs
– You are interested in raising your own and others’ awareness of leadership potential
– You want to improve your skills as a leader or coordinator
– You are 18+
– You are a legal resident of (Slovakia/The Republic of North Macedonia/Serbia/Spain/Romania/Cyprus/Portugal/Italy/Poland.
In total 30 participants.
- Eligible to participate in this project are only Cypriots and/or Cypriot residents.
- 2 Participants 18+
- Food and accommodation are fully covered by the project and the traveling cost up to 275 euro
- If you are interested to participate you can fill up the Application Form