10-21 NOVEMBER 2021,
VADUL LUIVODA, MOLDOVA
The whole youth exchange will be based on non-formal education. Different methods, such as masterclasses, workshops, outdoor education, study visits, simulation activities, cooperative games, individual work, small discussion groups, plenary work, group dynamics will be used.
Participants will be accommodated indouble/triple rooms. They will beprovided with 3-time meals and 2 coffeebreaks per day.
The hotel provides bed sheets and towels as well.
We strongly ask participants to inform the host organization about special needs such as allergies, special diet, food,etc. in advance as it will be difficult to organize on the spot
Board and accommodation will be covered by the organizers. The travel costs will be reimbursed for the cheapest and direct way of transport and only under the condition that the participant will take part in the whole project. The travel costs will be reimbursed up to a certain amount. Participants’ travel from Chisinau to the project venue on 10 of November as well as
their departure from the venue on 21 November 2021 will be organized by the host organization. The cost of those trips (25 Eur/person) will be deducted from the reimbursement amount.
- Eligible to participate in this project are only Cypriots and/or Cypriot residents.
- 4 Participants 18-30 + 1 Team Leader 18+
- Food and accommodation are fully covered by the project and the traveling cost up to 250 euro
- 30 euro Participation Fee
- If you are interested to participate you can fill up the Application Form