26th of April – 01st of May 2020
Leadership skills are more needed than ever before in the field of youth work as youngsters need strong personalities and role models, especially when they are coming from a marginalized and disadvantaged background. Positive leadership
is a new and innovative technique for empowerment that leads to creating a positive culture, positive vision, excels in positivity, transform negativity, unite people with building great relationships, pursue excellence, giving purpose to all
and create long term performance.
Many of our partners have already worked with the concept of leadership and the development of leadership skills in general, but without entering in the specialties and benefits of positive leadership and how can it be applied as a very
powerful tool for youth empowerment and especially disadvantaged group empowerment
The training will depend upon trainers who understand topic about positive leadership and innovative methodologies applicable to this projects, non-formal education, and youth work. Additionally, the training depends on the constant
involvement of the partner organizations and participating youth workers throughout the duration of the project. Thus, we may ensure that youth workers will increase their knowledge and skills to design, execute and disseminate
successfully and professionally an entire international project increasing their real impact their daily work contributes to young people.
This project is aiming to achieve two general objectives:
1. To equip youth workers competencies and methods needed to effectively understand the needs, reach and communicate with the youngsters they are working with.
2. To put a focus on the most disadvantaged groups ensuring their empowerment through, social and civic activation, critical thinking, sense of initiative and respect to human rights and EU values, through effective communication.
- Eligible to participate in this project are only Cypriots and/or Cypriot residents.
- Participants 18+ years old
- Breakfast, Lunch Accommodation are fully covered from the project and the traveling cost up to 360 euro
- Participation Fee 60 euro
- If you are interested to participate you can fill up the Application Form