21st-29th of May 2019
With over 6 billion of us on Earth, our combined actions have a huge impact on the environment: climate change and plastic pollution are just the top of the spear and although the trend of going green is positively rising, we still have to work on it. As long as we are aware of our impact, we can act as individuals, or work together as group, joining forces to raise awareness and choose more sustainable lifestyles. The main objective of this youth exchange is to analyse our lifestyles in order to foster and spread the pursuit of new good practices with the aim of lessen our impact on the planet.
Who? 30 participants from 18 to 30 years old, from 6 different countries. 6 group leaders.
What? Analyse the impact of our lifestyle in the environment through different activities and acquire different tools to reduce it.
How? Non formal and experiential learning, workshops and activities. Experiencing sustainable alternatives and living in a rural place.
Why? We want to inspire people to change towards a lifestyle with less negative impact on our planet.
- Eligible to participate in this project are only Cypriots and/or Cypriot residents.
- Ready to live in a rural area (a bit isolated) for one week, with basic comfort and sustainable diet (mostly vegetarian).
- Willing to disconnect from internet and connect to nature and other people during the Youth Exchange.
- 5 youth (age 18-30) participants + 1 leader (no age limit)
- Food and accommodation are fully covered from the project and the traveling cost is covered up to 275€
- Participation Fee 30€
- If you are interested to participate you can fill up the Application Form