- Eligible to participate in this project are only Cypriots and/or Cypriot residents.
- 10 euros Participation Fee
- 4 Participants 18+ years old
- Food and accommodation are fully covered by the project and the traveling cost up to 360 euro
- If you are interested to participate you can fill up the Application Form
“Skepsis – critical thinking in tools” is 7 days long training course that will take place in France and will be devoted to the issue of critical thinking. The training course will involve 4 people from every country. This project is a continuation of the YE Critical Thinking – healthy food for your mind (2019-2-FR02-KA105-016196) we did in 2019.
To increase critical thinking skills among youth leaders, youth workers, NGO activists, and their stakeholders by learning about tools and methods to improve critical thinking and creating tools and workshops that would later be used in local communities.
● To increase Critical thinking and Media literacy skill among participants of TC and their stakeholders.
● To improve the quality of youth work in partner organisations.
● To promote active citizenship and understanding of democratic processes through knowledge of CT and ML.
● To create 6 tools and workshops about CT and ML for youth workers who can later be applied to local communities.
● To fight fakes, propaganda, prejudice, misinformation, etc.
● Develop new activities within the “Skepsis” movement to have a better continuation and spread ideas about CT and ML.
The training is designed to equip participants with tools that can be used daily with young people. This training programme’s learning outcomes are foreseen to be disseminated in the youth field through the use of methods, sharing the approach and follow-up
Risk Management for Covid-19
Dear participants, we are doing everything in our power to continue educating people and being prepared for all possible scenarios while trying to keep everyone safe.
All of the answers are not definitive, as we are learning new things about COVID-19 outbreak every day and the situation can completely change until the activity date, hopefully for
the better to lower some of the restrictions.
During Training course we will follow the recommendation of WHO and French National Authorities
INSURANCE: If applicable, it is strongly recommended that participants in activities are in the possession and a European Health Insurance Card. Private Health insurance is Mandatory for ALL participants and should be presented upon arrival. The following areas must be covered: third party liability (including, wherever appropriate, professional indemnity or insurance for responsibility); accident and serious illness (including permanent or temporary incapacity); death (including repatriation in case of projects carried out abroad).
**Unfortunately, the hosting organization will not be able to cover COVID-19 tests for the participants.**