15th-25th of May 2019
“Rural Business+” is a youth exchange created by young people for young people from disadvantaged backgrounds, especially from rural areas, with the main purpose of providing 40 young participants and 8 leaders from Romania, the Czech Republic, Cyprus, Hungary, Spain, Bulgaria, Macedonia and United Kingdom to better understand the
concept of entrepreneurship, start up, selling, promoting and sustaining a rural business in order to secure a future and, at the same time, to help the community in which they live by offering tailored goods and services it needs. This project was organized in Marabu Camp, Milcoveni village, Caras-Severin county, Romania.
Aims and Objectives
The aim of the project is to develop entrepreneurship among young people in rural areas. More specifically, we gave 40 young people and 8 leaders the opportunity to understand better the concept of entrepreneurship, start
up, selling, promoting and sustaining a business in the countryside, to ensure a future and at the same time to help the community they live in by offering goods and services adapted to their needs. The main objectives of this project are:
- To develop the entrepreneurial spirit of 40 young people and 8 group leaders from the 8 partner countries.
- To empower the 40 young people and 8 group leaders from the 8 partner countries in the development and implementation of small businesses in rural areas
- To improve the skills needed to manage and promote a rural business for 40 young people and 8 group leaders from the 8 partner countries.
- To train 40 young people and 8 group leaders from the 8 partner countries in business management in rural areas
- To develop the creativity and innovative thinking of 40 young people and 8 group leaders in rural business development through simulation, faire trade and expert discussions.
The objectives of the project support the objectives of the Erasmus + Program through the involvement of rural youth in international mobility, through the development of civic and entrepreneurial spirit among young people and the inclusion of disadvantaged young people in all phases of the project.